Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
- One King and One Queen Bed
One Bedroom plus Den
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Luxurious ski resort with ski-in/ski-out access
With a stay at Viceroy Snowmass in Snowmass Village, you'll be near ski lifts and minutes from Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center and close to Snowmass Ski Area.
This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Anderson Ranch Arts Center and Snowmass Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Relax and take in mountain views from the privacy of your room. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerators and microwaves. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and ski storage. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1 mi.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Snowmass Village? This resort has 9000 square feet (810 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing. Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool after a day on the slopes. This mountain resort's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time. Viceroy Snowmass helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar.
The resort offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Viceroy Snowmass is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 810
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Year Built 2009
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cordless phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Mountain view
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Double sink
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- LCD TV
Eight K - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nest Public House - This poolside restaurant serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include ski-in/ski-out access, an outdoor pool, and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Swimming on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Parking height restrictions apply
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee (November - April): USD 30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 6600
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Viceroy Snowmass is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.