Availability: Occidental Grand Aruba - All Inclusive
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Concierge Deluxe Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Romance Deluxe Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Royal Club Luxury Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Royal Club Suite Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
All-inclusive Aruban beachfront resort with casino
When you stay at Occidental Grand Aruba - All Inclusive in Palm Beach, you'll be on the beach and minutes from Omnibus Tennis and Paseo Herencia Shopping Mall.
This 4-star resort is close to Palm Beach and Eagle Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 356 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer a nightclub or an outdoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a poolside bar or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Occidental Grand Aruba - All Inclusive Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Surcharges for bottled wine
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 5 and 12 years old
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Offsite tours
The majority of amenities, activities, and gratuities at the Occidental Grand Aruba - All Inclusive are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for the majority of amenities and activities (scroll up to the All-Inclusive Details section for more information).
A 24,000-square-foot casino opens at noon for slot machines, with blackjack, craps, roulette, Caribbean stud poker, and three-card poker available from 5 PM until the casino closes at 3 AM (schedule subject to change). The casino bar hosts live music nightly.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the Occidental Grand Resort. A business center contains five computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The hotel also offers massages; advanced reservations are required.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 356
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 9
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Occidental Grand Aruba - All Inclusive has six restaurants and four bars. The majority of meals and beverages, plus all gratuities, at the following restaurants, snack spots, and bars are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive Details section for more information).
The Palm - Buffet restaurant. Deck seating available. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Room service for breakfast is available.
El Olivido - Tex-Mex restaurant serving à la carte dinner. Reservations required. Dress code: long pants, collared shirts for men.
Sample menu for El Olivido
- Salad bar
- Oxtail consommé
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Skirt steak
- Ribeye steak
- Filet mignon
- Steak brochette with Creole sauce
- Chicken-shrimp fajitas
- Barbecued chicken breast
- Fish of the day
- Chef's-selection buffet
Zen - Oriental Restaurant - Asian restaurant serving à la carte dinner. Reservations required. Dress code: long pants, collared shirts for men.
Sample menu for Zen - Oriental Restaurant
- Spring rolls
- Pad Thai
- Stuffed shrimp
- Miso with tofu, wakame, cambray onion
- Suimono with chicken, shrimp, shitake, spinach
- Thai with wild mushrooms, shrimp, tomato, cilantro, and lemongrass
- Grapefruit, tomato, mint, basil, cashews with sweet-chili sauce
- Tataki with beef and ponzu sauce
- Thai curried duck
- Curry-coconut chicken satay
- Sweet-and-sour pork
- Chicken in cashew sauce
- Tropical-fruit sushi
- Chocolate truffle with ginger mousse
- Frozen coconut mousse with pineapple ice cream
- Coffee-Kalhúa crème brûlée
L'Olio - Italian Restaurant - Italian cuisine; à la carte dinner. Deck seating available. Reservations required. Dress code: long pants, collared shirts for men.
Sample menu for L'Olio - Italian Restaurant
- Beef carpaccio with arugula salad in caper dressing
- Assorted bruschetta
- Puff pastry stuffed with portobello mushrooms
- Sautéed vegetables with dried provolone and tomato oil
- Tuscan soup with truffle essence
- Cream of clam and shrimp with horseradish
- Caesar salad
- Caprese salad
- Smoked salmon with mixed lettuces, balsamic dressing
- Vegetable lasagne with leek bechamel
- Codfish cannelloni with shrimp Bolognese sauce
- Gnocchi with pesto sauce
- Penne with four-cheese sauce
- Green fettuccine with truffle-mushroom sauce
- Risotto with wild mushrooms and parmesan
- Grouper in potato crust with lentils
- Swordfish with olives, capers, anchovies over fennel potato
- Chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella/spinach in thyme sauce
- Pork scalloppine, prosciutto, spinach in herb essence
- Barolo-braised beef with vegetables
- Veal chop over asparagus risotto in sambuca-rosemary sauce
- Three-cheese cake with grape sauce, walnuts, chocolate ice cream
- Strawberries marinated in red wine with vanilla ice cream, crisp leek
- Three chocolates
- Thousand Leaf caramel cake with crisp chocolate
Royal Club - Top-floor restaurant reserved for guests of Royal Club rooms. (See Rooms & Rates section.) À la carte breakfast, lunch, dinner service. Panoramic sea views.
Sample dinner menu for Royal Club
- Beef fillet with black pepper, chateau potatoes, fried leeks
- Shrimp with choice of sauce
- Seabass with creamy corn, fresh pot-herbs
- Mexican-style chicken breast
- Grilled salmon with creamed spinach
- Assorted cheeses, fruits, pastries
Desire - Caribbean fusion cuisine.
Sample menu for Desire
- Garlic Octopus with Grilled Mushrooms
- Tuna Carpaccio
- Smoked Salmon Roulade
- Argentinean Mixed Grill
- Rosemary Shrimp Kebab
- Tenderloin Fillet
- Flan Caramel
- Fresh Sliced Mango
- Aged Rum Savarin
Pizzas La Plaza - International-style and create-your-own pizzas. Casual outdoor dining. Dinner only.
The Beach Club - Casual open-air beachfront spot serving à la carte lunch and dinner. Snack food for lunch. Contemporary Caribbean fare for dinner. Dinner reservations required.
Bikini - Beach bar with sunset view. Open mid-morning to early evening.
Splash - Pool bar with swimup side. Open mid-morning to late night.
Cocktail - Lobby lounge. Open early evening to late night.
Sound - Disco/piano bar open early evening to late night. Adults-only after 11 PM. Live or DJ music.
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate for this resort (scroll up to the All-Inclusive details section for more information).
The Occidental Grand Aruba faces a 137-m (50-yard) stretch of Palm Beach along the turquoise Caribbean Sea. There are sun loungers, towels, and umbrellas on the beach. A 137-m (50-yard) lagoon-style pool includes a swimup bar and a rock-waterfall island with two spa tubs.
The resort supplies snorkeling gear, windsurfers, small sailboats, pedal boats, and kayaks. Water-sports centers on the beach rent personal watercraft and offer parasailing, banana-boating, waterskiing, tubing, kneeboarding, wakeboarding, snorkeling, scuba, and sailing adventures.
Land sports include tennis on two lighted courts, beach volleyball, and basketball.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
The hotel also has a complimentary children's club.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Occidental Grand Aruba - All Inclusive Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Travel change options for Occidental Hotel and Resort guests with reservations to destinations under a hurricane watch or warning:
Canceling reservation within 48 hours of departure: Guests can cancel without penalty and rebook a reservation if the airport is closed or flights are cancelled within 48 hours of travel. Reservations must be rebooked within 14 days of the original travel dates. Specific travel dates apply.
Guest departing early: Guests who choose to depart early will be credited for the unused nights, which may be applied towards a future stay at the same resort. Reservations for unused nights must be rebooked within 30 days after the storm. Specific travel dates and other restrictions apply.
Rebook the same hotel for a later date: The hotel will honor the original rate for guests who wish to postpone their vacation and travel at a later date. Reservations must be rebooked within 30 days after a storm. Specific travel dates and other restrictions apply.
Changing travel plans to the same brand at a different destination: Guests can choose a different destination that is not affected by the hurricane and transfer their reservation within the brand at the originally confirmed rate, subject to availability (except Grand Aruba). Other restrictions apply.
Guests must contact the hotel for specific booking and travel dates, using the information on the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Honeymooners reserving a room via this Web site will receive the following:
- One complimentary bottle of champagne
- One T-shirt
- ID card for preferred treatment.
- One complimentary night for the following anniversary
At time of booking, guests must enter "Honeymoon" in the Special Requests box. When indicating "Traveler and room preferences" during booking, click on the link that says: "I have a special request".