Please enter your travel dates.
Dutch Colonial charm across from Aruba's Eagle Beach
Located in Oranjestad (Eagle - Manchebo Beach), Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort is minutes from Eagle Beach and Adventure Golf.
This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Bubali Bird Sanctuary and Butterfly Farm.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private patios where you can take in partial ocean and garden views. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include currency exchange, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Onsite live performances
- Manager's reception
- Theme parties
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Offsite tours
This Aruba resort is directly across from beautiful Eagle Beach.
The pet-friendly Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort includes a terrace, a freshwater outdoor pool, and a children's pool. In addition to two restaurants, the resort offers a beach bar and upper-deck bar with sunset views, as well as complimentary beach cabanas, sun loungers, and umbrellas.
A barbecue buffet and Caribbean cultural show (surcharge for European Plan guests) highlight Tuesday nights. Thursday nights feature a complimentary cocktail party for all guests. A mini-market sells groceries and sundries. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the building.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Room service (limited hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Cooking facilities
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Courtyard view
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Partial ocean view
- Garden view
Mango's - Casual open-air restaurant serving American breakfast buffets and à la carte dinners. Children's menu available. Special menus are available throughout the week. Some meals may not be served daily.
Passions on the Beach - This beachfront restaurant offers ocean views with romantic dining on the beach. Serving lunch and dinner and specializing in seafood, this restaurant requires reservations. A children's menu is available. Happy Hour with appetizers and drinks is also available.
Sunset Upper Deck Bar - Second-floor open-air bar with ocean views, located above Mango's. Open evenings guests will enjoy the happy hour, tropical drinks and sunset views.
Passions Beach Bar - Thatched-roof open-air spot on beach serving lunch.
Located across a narrow street from the Amsterdam's buildings, Amsterdam Manor's beach frontage measures 100 yards wide and 35 yards deep and features palm trees and thatched-roof shades. Freshwater swimming is available in a 50-by-25-foot pool and a children's pool. A jogging/walking path encircles the resort.
Independent operators elsewhere on Eagle Beach offer a wide variety of other watersports, including parasailing and personal-watercraft rentals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.50 for adults and USD 8.25 for children (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Platinum Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.