Availability: Westcord Art Hotel Amsterdam 4
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West)
With a stay at Westcord Art Hotel Amsterdam 4 in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), you'll be convenient to Westergasfabriek Culture Park and Anne Frank House.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Noorderkerk and Noordermarkt.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 2281 square feet (212 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Westcord Art Hotel Amsterdam 4 Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2281 square feet (212 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 212
- Conference space size (feet) - 2281
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2004
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
The Art Brasserie - Overlooking the pool and garden, this brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Westcord Art Hotel Amsterdam 4 Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.