Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Deluxe Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- 3 single
Standard Single Room
- Single Occupancy
Standard Twin Room
- 1 double
Stylish 3-star hotel with arty restaurant
With a stay at WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3 in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), you'll be convenient to Westergasfabriek Culture Park and Anne Frank House.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Noorderkerk and Noordermarkt.
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include multi-line phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include an Internet point, audiovisual equipment, and secretarial services. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 2281 square feet (212 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.
This modern brick hotel provides a peaceful setting at the edge of the city's working harbor. A bus stop is a short walk away, providing easy access to downtown. The Jordaan neighborhood is 2 km (1.2 miles) from the WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3, while Dam Square is 2.7 km (1.7 miles) away.
The hotel is suitable for children, and offers complimentary wireless Internet access, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, airport shuttle service at scheduled times (surcharge), and luggage storage service, and half-board rates. Business travelers can use the 4 meeting rooms totalling 2281 square feet (212 square meters.)
Self-parking, truck parking, and garage parking are available on site (surcharge). Off-site, metered street parking is available.
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2281
- Half board rates available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 212
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2001
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking garage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking garage, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Art Brasserie - This friendly café is modeled after the traditional “brown bars” found throughout the Netherlands, serving lunch and dinner. Walls are covered with colorful posters. The café serves drinks and snacks such as hot sandwiches, finger foods, and cheese croquettes.
The Gallery - Features exhibitions of various artists and seasonal menus. In summer, guests can dine on the terrace with views of the pool next door.
Breakfast is served every morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service is available during limited hours.
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22.5 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.