Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
4-star Art Deco hotel with a restaurant in Amsterdam (Amsterdam South)
With a stay at NH Musica in Amsterdam (Amsterdam South), you'll be close to Amstelpark and Concertgebouw.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of VU University of Amsterdam and World Trade Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 213 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with cotton sheets and down blankets. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 9688 square feet (900 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and extended parking is available onsite.
NH Musica features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 9688 square feet (900 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
NH Musica is a smoke-free property.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 213
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Year Built 2008
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9688
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 900
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom phone
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Wake-up calls
- Memory foam mattress
- Down blanket
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- City view
- Individually furnished
Restaurant Sinfonia - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 59 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.