Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam (Dam Square - Central Station) near Dam Square
With a stay at NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from National Monument and Dam Square.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Madame Tussauds and Royal Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 468 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and secure parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a health club, NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky has designated areas for smoking.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 468
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Internet point
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 22
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Conference center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Tour assistance
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1865
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant Reflet - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days
Grand Cafe Mathilde - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
The Winter Garden - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Boat launch on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10.40 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.