Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
- One Queen Bed
Central Amsterdam hotel near Leidse Square and Rijksmuseum
With a stay at NH Amsterdam Centre, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from Holland Casino and DeLaMar Theater.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Stadsschouwburg and Melkweg.
Make yourself at home in one of the 232 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and minibars. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, an Internet point, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
This centrally located hotel overlooks Leidse Square (Leidseplein). The tram runs just outside the hotel, but many famous attractions, as well as shops, nightclubs, and cafés, are within easy walking distance.
Open for dinner Tuesday - Saturday, Ristorante Sogno overlooks Leidse Square and features Italian cuisine, including home-made pastas. There's also room service, available 24 hours a day. Lounge 'L serves lunch, dinner, drinks, and opens early in the morning for coffee.
The wellness center (surcharge) includes a gym with personal trainer, sauna, and Turkish steam bath and on-site spa services are available. Complimentary wireless Internet is available in the lobby, which also offers complimentary use of a public computer and printer. Other amenities include bicycle rentals and currency exchange.
- Spa services on site
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Ristorante Sogno — Authentic Italian cuisine served five nights a week, from 6 PM until 10 PM.
Lounge 'L — Restaurant that serves French and international cuisine, opens early for coffee and serves lunch and dinner. This restaurant includes a bar/lounge.
Restaurant Appel - Serves full breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM daily, on Saturdays until 11 AM and on Sundays until noon.
Room service — Available 24 hours a day.
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- SaunaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 12.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.