Availability: Hotel Pulitzer, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Indulgent Amsterdam hotel near Anne Frank’s House
Hotel Pulitzer, a Luxury Collection Hotel is in the heart of Amsterdam, walking distance from Westerkerk and Anne Frank House.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Boom Chicago and Amsterdam Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 guestrooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare, wedding services, and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Pulitzer, a Luxury Collection Hotel Amenities
The largest conference room is the Art Deco Garden Town House in the internal courtyard area (capacity 160 people theater-style). Hotel Pulitzer's business center offers secretarial and support services. There is also free wireless internet access in the public areas. Guests can relax in the terrace after a long meeting or touring the city. Valet parking is available for a fee.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 230
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
Restaurant Keizersgracht 238 - The café/bar/restaurant area of the hotel has large windows and high ceilings, with a nine-meter 21st-century version of “The Last Supper” painting. The decor is black and white, with armchairs and lush red sofa benches. With street access, breakfast, lunch and dinner are served to hotel guests and the public. Brunch is served until 2 PM on weekends.
Pulitzers Bar - Situated next door to the café/restaurant is the hotel bar with 3 separate lounge room areas. The main bar room is painted midnight blue and has low gray upholstered armchairs creating a dark intimate atmosphere. The bar also has a great view of the Keizergracht canal and can be entered from the street.
The Espresso Bar - This lounge bar is located in the hotel lobby area, beside the internal courtyard. Tea, coffee, and light snacks are available to be eaten anywhere within the lobby or courtyard area. French glass doors open out into the courtyard with stylish wicker furniture for the summer months. For less temperate seasons, intimate sofas and armchairs are located throughout the lobby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Motor boating on site
Hotel Pulitzer, a Luxury Collection Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.