Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Canal View
- 1 King Bed
- 1 King Bed
Classic Double Room Single Use
- 1 Queen Bed
Indulgent Amsterdam hotel near Anne Frank’s House
Hotel Pulitzer, a Luxury Collection Hotel is in the heart of Amsterdam, walking distance from Westerkerk and Anne Frank House.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Boom Chicago and Amsterdam Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 guestrooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a terrace and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge). Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare, wedding services, and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Secure parking is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The largest conference room is the Art Deco Garden Town House in the internal courtyard area (capacity 160 people theater-style). Hotel Pulitzer's business center offers secretarial and support services. There is also wireless internet access (surcharge) in the public areas. Guests can relax in the terrace after a long meeting or touring the city. Parking available nearby.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 230
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Tour assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Valet parking
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
Restaurant Keizersgracht 238 - The café/bar/restaurant area of the hotel has large windows and high ceilings, with a nine-meter 21st-century version of “The Last Supper” painting. The decor is black and white, with armchairs and lush red sofa benches. With street access, breakfast, lunch and dinner are served to hotel guests and the public. Brunch is served until 2 PM on weekends.
Pulitzers Bar - Situated next door to the café/restaurant is the hotel bar with 3 separate lounge room areas. The main bar room is painted midnight blue and has low gray upholstered armchairs creating a dark intimate atmosphere. The bar also has a great view of the Keizergracht canal and can be entered from the street.
The Espresso Bar - This lounge bar is located in the hotel lobby area, beside the internal courtyard. Tea, coffee, and light snacks are available to be eaten anywhere within the lobby or courtyard area. French glass doors open out into the courtyard with stylish wicker furniture for the summer months. For less temperate seasons, intimate sofas and armchairs are located throughout the lobby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Boat launch on site
- Motor boating on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 34.20 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.