Availability: Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Contemporary Amsterdam hotel in the center of the canal ring
With a stay at Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from Willet-Holthuysen Museum and Stopera.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Rembrandt Square and Blauwbrug.
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 4445 square feet (413 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam Amenities
The Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square opens to a bright, contemporary lobby area with complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel's concierge is on hand to offer sightseeing and reservation assistance and currency exchange, and room service is available during restaurant opening hours.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 4445
- Conference space size (meters) - 413
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2006
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Brasserie FLO - Chic, modern Parisian-style restaurant with white linen-topped tables. Serves a range of French and international dishes including a daily changing selection of seafood from fresh oysters to lobster and crab. Lunches are offered weekdays.
Bar Pipa's - Informal lounge offering snacks and drinks in front of the Amstel River.
Sopranos Piano Bar - Offers a wide range of drinks and live entertainment weeknights from 5 PM until 3 AM; Thursday to Saturday until 4 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving by car can park at a discounted rate at The Bank, Amstelstraat 12. Overnight Rate: € 30.00 per night (from 3 PM to 10 AM). Normal rate 4.80/hour. Ask for a discount voucher at hotel check-in.
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Hotel Name
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt
- Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.