Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Amsterdam with a bar/lounge
With a stay at Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam in Amsterdam, you'll be connected to the airport and convenient to Academic Medical Centre and Heineken Music Hall.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Ziggo Dome and Amsterdam ArenA.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Relax and take in city and lake views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 1280 square feet (119 square meters) of space consisting of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1280 square feet (119 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a shopping center shuttle and a train station pick-up service.
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 18
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2013
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1280
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 119
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Partially open bathroom
- LCD TV
- City view
- Lake view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Skyrestaurant Pi - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Brizio Coffee Bar - This coffee shop serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who plan to arrive later than midnight should notify the hotel in advance. Contact details for this hotel can be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.