Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Business-friendly hotel in Canal Loop neighborhood near Royal Palace
With a stay at Eden Hotel Amsterdam, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from Stopera and Willet-Holthuysen Museum.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Blauwbrug and Rembrandt Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 218 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include an Internet point, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 4445 square feet (413 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times or park nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Eden Hotel Amsterdam is right on the Amstel River and features Loungebar Pipas, a restaurant serving a small menu from 7 AM to 10 PM. This 5 floor hotel offers 24 hour reception, luggage storage, and Internet point. Business travelers can use the business services at partner property, including six conference rooms, 413 square meters meeting facilities in all.
Eden Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden is a smoke-free property. There is no on-site parking, however discounted parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Internet point
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 413
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4445
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Breakfast room - A daily breakfast buffet is offered from 7 AM to 10:30 AM in the breakfast room featuring parquet floor, potted plants, and cane furniture. Breakfast consists of coffee/tea, orange juice, and two croissants with jam (surcharge).
Loungebar Pipas - Serves freshly-made coffee and cappuccino, accompanied by pastries from the famous Patisserie Kuijt in Amsterdam. Dinner is served on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings, as well as a range of drinks, including cocktails.
A health club 50 metres from the hotel offers exercise classes such as aerobics and yoga. Bicycle and scooter rentals are available on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat launch on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.