Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
Business Suite, 1 King Bed
Amsterdam historic hotel near Nieuwe Kerk
With a stay at Die Port van Cleve Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from New Church and Royal Palace.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Dam Square and Madame Tussauds.
Stay in one of 122 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Relax and take in city and courtyard views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Event facilities at this hotel consist of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times or park nearby.
Die Port van Cleve Hotel has a brasserie, two bars, 5 meeting rooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Guest services include currency exchange, concierge desk, 24-hour reception, dry cleaning, and front desk safe deposit box.
- Room service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 122
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 1870
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium TV channels
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sewing kit
- Handheld showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Brasserie de Poort - This casual dining brasserie decorated in warm green and gold is famous for its numbered steaks (they served their 6 millionth steak in 2004). Buffet breakfast plus international and Dutch cuisine served for lunch and dinner daily.
de Hooiberg Bar - Overlooking the street, this historic bar next to the brasserie was once part of the Heineken brewery, with wall frescoes and wooden floors. Guests can stop in for drinks or light snacks from late morning through early evening.
Bodega De Blauwe Parade - This historic Dutch bar open since 1870 has wooden booths, stained glass windows, and genuine Delft tiles along the walls. The bar features Dutch liqueur tasting and storytelling of the bar's history.
Guests can explore Amsterdam by foot, tram, bus, taxi, or canal boat. Bicycle rentals are available throughout the city for riding the bike-path (fietpads) network that crisscrosses the country. Vondelpark, two blocks from Leidse Square and Museum Square, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person (roundtrip)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 60 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.