Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Premium Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
Waterfront luxury hotel in Amsterdam city center
With a stay at De L'Europe Amsterdam, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from Muntplein and Munttoren.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Kalverstraat and Flower Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and an Internet point. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
A long-time favorite of celebrities, business leaders, and politicians, De L'Europe Amsterdam is located along the Amstel River in central Amsterdam's Canal Loop.
Onsite dining options include the new Bord'Eau restaurant serving Amsterdam's modern cuisine, Hoofdstad Brasserie, Freddy's Bar and the Promenade, where afternoon tea is served along with light fare. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
This Amsterdam hotel has its own jetty. Complimentary amenities include wireless Internet access in public areas and newspapers in the lobby. Business amenities include 603 square feet (56 square meters) of meeting facilities with 7 conference rooms. In addition, a concierge desk is available. Babysitting and supervised children activities are provided for a surcharge. Garage parking is available on site (surcharge). De L'Europe Amsterdam is smoke-free.
The full-service spa Skins has an infrared sauna, traditional Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath, 4 treatment rooms for singles and couples, a relax room with a patio along the Amstel River, river-view swimming pool with a jet stream and fitness studio equipped with the latest technology. Guests can indulge in beauty treatments, detoxification wraps, facials, bespoke body treatments, manicures and pedicures and massage, all using custom-made organic products.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 603
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 111
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Media library
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1896
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- CD player
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pillow menu
- Espresso maker
Bord'Eau - A fine dining, one Michellin star restaurant overlooking the Amstel river with elegant decor, directed by Executive Chef Richard van Oostenbrugge and Chef Thomas Groot. A selection of the finest wines around the globe is offered to delight every taste.
Open Tuesday - Sunday for lunch and dinner.
Hoofdstad Brasserie - An open-kitchen and Bib Gourmand awarded brasserie serving modern continental cuisine with an Amsterdam touch. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hèt Terras - a warm-weather terrace where trendy riverside dining pairs with eclectic café favorites and seasonal local specialties. Hèt Terras offers fabulous views of Amsterdam’s legendary canals. Open for lunch and dinner.
Promenade - This venue offers a selection of wines by the glass, cocktails, some of Amsterdam's most authentic afternoon tea, plus light fare and snacks. Ideal for gathering for an aperitif or espresso under the graceful eye of the historic master pieces.
Freddy's Bar - Named after Alfred "Freddy" Heineken, this timeless Amsterdam bar welcomes guests in soft lighting and wood walls. Cocktails and wines are served along with gourmet snacks, while the house pianist plays in the background.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Dock on site
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Water view from spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- All citizens of Netherlands will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 57.50 per day
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- De L'Europe Amsterdam is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.