Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- Three Single Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Amsterdam (Oud-Zuid) near Concertgebouw
Conscious Hotel Museum Square is in the heart of Amsterdam, walking distance from Concertgebouw and Stedelijk Museum.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Van Gogh Museum and Museum Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle or park nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Conscious Hotel Museum Square features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.