Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
19th-century Amsterdam hotel opposite Rijksmuseum
With a stay at Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from Diamond Museum Amsterdam and P.C. Hooftstraat.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Van Gogh Museum and Museum Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a steam room. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times or park nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken is within two blocks of renowned museums, designer shops, and scenic Vondelpark, the city's main park. The Singel Canal is one block away. The hotel offers an array of distinctive amenities, including a stylish wine bar, a breakfast room with stained-glass windows, and a petite spa. There is also a lounge area with upholstered chairs, a television, and bay windows overlooking the street. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for an extra fee. A roundtrip airport shuttle is offered during scheduled times, and nearby parking is also available for an extra charge.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Wines & Bites - Drinks, afternoon coffee, appetizers, and light meals are served in this contemporary room with a patio garden and historic architectural details. The room is decorated in black and white, with red-and-chrome accents and plenty of upholstered chairs. Open from late morning until midnight.
Breakfast room - This breakfast room with stained-glass windows serves a buffet breakfast for a surcharge each morning from 7 AM - 10:30 AM.
Guests can explore Amsterdam by foot, tram, bus, taxi, or canal boat. Bicycle rentals are available throughout the city for riding the bike-path (fietpads) network that crisscrosses the country. Vondelpark, two blocks from the hotel, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller skating. Spread over several hundred acres, this lovely park also features outdoor cafés, gardens, duck ponds, a playground, and wide open spaces for soccer, Frisbee, or soaking up the sun.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.