Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Three Twin Beds
- Four Twin Beds
- One Single Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West)
With a stay at Best Western Blue Square Hotel in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), you'll be close to Sloterpark and Sloterplas and Vondelpark.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Sint Lucas Andreas Hospital and De Meervaart Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Best Western Blue Square Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Blue s Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Refrigerator fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.