Availability: Quinta Real Aguascalientes
Master Suite Non RefundableMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Master SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Class Suite Non RefundableMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Class SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Aguascalientes, Mexico hotel with outdoor pool
Quinta Real Aguascalientes is centrally located in Aguascalientes, walking distance from Teatro Aguascalientes and close to J. Guadalupe Posada Museum.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Monumental Bullring and Aguascalientes Government Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this Colonial hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Aguascalientes? This hotel has 8608 square feet (800 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quinta Real Aguascalientes Amenities
The Quinta Real has a small gift shop and an outdoor swimming pool. Business travelers make use of a business center, which offers Internet access, a photocopier, and 4 meeting rooms. Hotel staff are available to assist with business services (surcharge). Babysitting/child care services are available for a fee.
In addition to a water-purification system, the hotel provides complimentary bottled water.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1775
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8608
- Conference space size (meters) - 800
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Los Murales - Hotel restaurant located at right side of Plaza las Magnolias. Air-conditioned; view of hotel courtyard. Arched ceiling, carpeted floor, original artwork, and white linen tablecloths. International cuisine served. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Los Murales Bar - Snacks and international beverages served. Open daily.
The Quinta Real has a large outdoor swimming pool. Nearby, at the Heroes Park, guests may use running and cycling paths and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Quinta Real Aguascalientes Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Quinta Real Aguascalientes is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.